1. Personal details provided by you to Child Friendly Solutions through electronic responses from this site will not be forwarded, sold, or made available in any way to any third party.
2. However, Child Friendly Solutions may communicate with you again with other information that is complimentary to your original request.
3. Each of these communications will have clear 'opt-out' instructions so you can choose not to receive further Child Friendly Solutions communication.
4. On the other hand, you may wish to receive other Child Friendly Solutions communication, you would always be asked before such information is forwarded.
How Child Friendly Solutions uses the information you provide
Child Friendly Solutions may use information it collects from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
Child Friendly Solutions generally uses personal information to:
- Provide you with products or services you have requested;
- Personalise and customise your experiences on the Child Friendly Solutions;
- Help Child Friendly Solutions manage and enhance its services to you;
- Communicate with you;
- Provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on the Child Friendly Solutions website in which Child Friendly Solutions
- Believes you may be interested; and
- Give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails and 'e-newsletters' from Child Friendly Solutions.