Family Friendly Retailing
How Family Friendly Retailers Increase Sales & Reduce Risk
"Michelle's presentation was excellent. She was able to capture the attention of all participants and they came away from the session revitalised and inspired"
"Michelle, you were a really popular speaker and received the highest evaluation across all the two days of sessions I believe. Every respondent rated you as Excellent (84%) or Very Good (16%), which is a real testament to the useful, practical content of your message and your ability to get the information across in an informative and engaging manner."
Barbara Sullivan, Director, Import Export Show
Looking for a retail presentation with a difference?
Major Australian retailers such as Esprit, Forty Winks, Myer, Westpac and Toyota have engaged Michelle Barraclough to help them create a family friendly retail environment that will attract and retain customers who shop with children.
These retailers also understand the risks associated with occupying children in a store and what needs to be done to minimise those risks.
Family Friendly Retailing provides retailers with a range of tools they can implement quickly for immediate sales results.
Michelle Barraclough is Australia's leading expert in Family Friendly Retailing and how it can be implemented. Why not book Michelle to speak at your next retail event?
“I wanted to thank you for your wonderful presentation. You made the topic relevant to all. The comments I received were overwhelmingly positive and your style had a lot to do with that. Your very entertaining style of presentation made it all tick for the audience.”
Australian Arab Business Network
"I had to send you this e-mail to say that I found your presentation so helpful. It answered so many questions that I had and I was truly inspired to pursue my dreams after having the privelege of being in that room that day!"
Riz Aboo - Attendee at Import Export Show
"Thank you for your informative and engaging presentation - it gave me an insight of what to expect"
Erica Hutter - Top Hat Fine Foods
Family Friendly Retailing
What will your attendees learn?
In this engaging presentation, retailers will learn:
- The 4 benefits of becoming a family friendly retailer:
- increasing sales
- improving customer service
- attracting & retaining customers
- reducing stock damage
- Examples from major Australian retailers who have become family friendly including Esprit, Toyota, Westfield, Sydney Airport and more
- How any retailer, large or small, can become family friendly
- What works & what definitely doesn’t
- How to create a child friendly environment that is safe & won’t impose on store design or space
- How to use your child friendly space as a visual merchandise opportunity
- Your legal and OH&S responsibilities regarding children in store
- Tips for training staff on how to deal with children (and their parents!) in store, including how to turn browsers into buyers.
To book Michelle for your retail event, call Kelly on (02) 9984 0769 or email Michelle directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your brief
Presented by Michelle Barraclough (BBus Mkting) from Child Friendly Solutions, an Australian business that specialises in helping retailers to create and implement safe, effective play solutions.